1) How we store and protect your information
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Bizzy or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers maintain facilities.
- Bizzy cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Bizzy, at all times. However, Bizzy cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Bizzy or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of third-party sites and services that you may link to the Service, such as social networks. Bizzy is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third-party.
2) Information we collect
- List and Email Information: When you add an email Distribution List or create an email with the Services, we have access to the data on your list and the information in your email.
- Information from your Use of the Service: We may get information about how and when you use the Services. This information may include your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions taken by you within the application.
- Cookies: When you register to use Bizzy, we store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. We use those cookies to collect information about when you visit our Website, when you use the Services, your browser type and version, your operating system, and other similar information. You may turn off cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on your browser, but if you block our cookies, it may be more difficult (and maybe even impossible) to use the Services. When you play one of the videos on the Websites, the Flash player may use local shared objects, which are also called Flash cookies. We don’t use these Flash cookies for anything, but we can’t stop the player from dropping them.
- Web Beacons: When we send emails to registered Bizzy customers, we'll sometimes track who opened the emails and who clicked the links. We do that to measure our Email Campaigns’ performance and to improve our features for specific segments of customers. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We also include Web Beacons in the emails we deliver for you. We use the data from those Web Beacons to create the reports you see about who has or has not opened emails or clicked links. Reports are also available to us when we send you email, so we may collect and review that information.
- Third party credentials: You may also enter in certain passwords, usernames, account numbers, and other account information for third party sites and Internet services ("Third Party Sites").
- Information from Third Party Sites: In order to display information to you through a Service, we may collect, on your behalf, your account and other personal information from Third Party Sites that you register under your account via the Service.
3) Use and disclosure of your personal information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don’t sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up. And if you use any of our Services, and we think you might benefit from using another Service we offer, we may send you an email telling you about it.
- To bill and collect money owed to us. This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerting you if we need a different credit card number. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and Services.
- To respond to your inquiries about our Services.
- To analyze Site usage and improve the Services provided through the Sites.
- To alert you to software compatibility issues and to improve our web design and functionality.
- To deliver to you any administrative notices or alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Services.
- To offer you other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To perform market research, project planning, product development, troubleshooting problems, analysis of user behavior, marketing and promotions.
- To provide the Services, which may include accessing the Third Party Sites you select on your behalf, so that we can present the requested information to you.
- To enable third party service providers to assist in fulfilling the requests you make or the transactions you conduct via the Sites, including the operation of certain Site functions and Services. Third parties acting on our behalf that are given access to the your personal information are contractually obligated to abide by our privacy practices and are not allowed to use the information for any other purposes.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Users and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer. This includes adding features that compare Users' Email Campaigns, or using data to suggest other publishers your subscribers may be interested in.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or "opt in") to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in every email.
4) Content of email campaigns
When you send email marketing, it bounces around from server to server as it crosses the internet. Along the way, server administrators can read what you send. Email wasn’t built for confidential information. If you have something confidential to send, please don’t use Bizzy.
5) Notice of breach of security
Nobody’s safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you or people on your Distribution Lists, then Bizzy will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
6) Accuracy of data, transparency, and choice
We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do that. If your data changes (like a new email address), then you’re responsible for notifying us of those changes.
We only store data about you for as long as it’s reasonably required to fulfill the purposes that gave us the right to access it in the first place. We keep some data indefinitely, relating to when and where emails were sent, which bounced, which resulted in a complaint, and similar information, because we use it to help us screen out people who violate SPAM laws, and for other reasons explained in this policy.
We’ll give you access to any Personal Information about you that we hold within 30 days of any request for that information you make by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless it’s prohibited by law, we’ll remove any Personal Information about you from our servers at your request.
How to contact us